What programs are offered through Adult & Community Education?
* Designates full-time program; eligible for financial aid
NEW!! Click here to register and pay for our classes online!
- Adult Medical Assisting*
- Adult Practical Nursing*
- CPR Training for Healthcare Providers
- Nurse Aide Training
- Phlebotomy Technician
- Dental Assisting*
- Administrative Office Specialist*
- Computer & Accounting Office Specialist*
- Medical Office Billing and Coding Specialist*
- Part Time Billing & Coding Specialist
- Part Time Computer Classes
- Professional Development Classes
Trade & Industry
- Automotive Technology*
- Building Maintenance Technology*
- Industrial Maintenance Technology*
- Precision Machining Technology*
- Welding Technology*
- Part Time Trade & Industry Classes
- ABLE - Adult Basic & Literacy Education
- ABLE - English Speakers of Other Languages
- ABLE - Families Learning Together
- ABLE - GED Test Preparation
- Adult Diploma Program
For information on the new Adult Diploma Programs offered at no cost through a grant from the Ohio Department of Education, click here.
To download a PDF of all classes, click here.